It Reads Like A Dream Popup Workshop!
A Playful and Soulful Exploration of Our Childhood Imagination
Sunday, March 5th from 11am – 12:30pm CST
In this class, we are going to play with our favorite childhood stories, treating them like dreams and seeing them through the eyes of the wildly soulful imagination.
What was it about your favorite childhood story that drew you to it? What were the characters that spoke to you? The themes?
What if the stories that you loved as a child held soulful wisdom for your life journey as an adult?
That is what we will be exploring in this 90-minute workshop!
On Sunday, March 5, 2023, we will circle up via Zoom (link will be emailed after you register). This will be a moderately interactive class and I ask that you come prepared to have your camera on to protect the sanctity of the space.
What You’ll Need
- Your glorious self!!
- One of your favorite childhood stories (think something with enough plot, but not too complicated…trust your intuition here)
- A journal and pen.
- Please bring a candle or some other way to set sacred, intentional space.
- An open and curious mind.
- Something to drink, because you know, hydration is important.
What You’ll Receive
- Three techniques to play with your childhood story, that you can also apply to your dreams and waking life, to see what meaning might be contained within it
- I will walk you through one of my favorite childhood stories and illustrate how it mirrors my own soul journey, including the central conflict and the medicine that is called for
- Journaling questions to help you deepen your story practice
- You will have the opportunity to share your story and takeaways, as well as receive the intuitive hits of another participant in breakout rooms (this will be optional; if you are more introverted or simply don’t feel like chatting that day, you are welcome to journal on your own)
- We will workshop a couple of stories together as a group to harvest the wisdom of the hive and to get a sense of how this feels in practice
- Invitations for ways to expand your imaginative sight in your daily life
Who is this for?
Much like our night dreams, mysterious waking lives, and oracle/tarot cards, children’s stories carry an archetypal and magical wisdom.
This is for you if you love or are drawn to playful imaginative practices, and would love to integrate their soulful wisdom into your life.
You have an open mind and realize this is not a linear or analytical process; you are open to receiving whatever the story might have for you on this particular day (even if it may not be what you are expecting). I am afraid, we will not be solving the riddle of life in this 90-minute workshop.
You feel like a child at heart and still love the stories you did as a kid.
You long for soulful and meaningful experiences. You have a sense that adulthood as an endless string of obligations is missing something vital and life-enhancing.
I am Linda Katz. A wild feminine life coach, writer, Qoya movement teacher, and dream whisperer. I am equal parts silly and soulful, a bit of an old soul who is young at heart. For the past decade, I have been unearthing my own wildly feminine soul and setting her free in my life. I love being in community with other folks who long to unleash their own wise and wild selves into the world.