Dream Work Mystery Class
A playful twist on a masterclass!
Tuesday, April 4th from 2pm – 3:30pm CST
Do you dream frequently, but either forget them when you wake up or have no idea how they might connect to your waking life? Have you tried analytical approaches to dream work, but found that they seem to wring the juice out of your dreams rather than enhancing their magical qualities?
Cultivating a relationship with my dreams over the last decade has felt like having a direct line of communication with my soul and the greater mysteries of the cosmos. It’s also one of my FAVORITE practices to do with clients!
But I know that for many, our dreams are SO mysterious (and strange) that we often have absolutely NO IDEA what they are communicating or expressing.
In this mystery class, I will share how to approach your dreams, the core tenets of my personal approach to dream work, and three key practices to work with your dreams (which we will workshop in the class!).
On Tuesday, April 4, 2023, we will circle up via Zoom (link will be emailed after you register). This will be a moderately interactive class and I ask that you come prepared to have your camera on. There will be some movement; for this portion you are welcome to turn your camera off if that feels more comfortable.
What You’ll Need
- Your glorious self!!
- A dream (it could be recent or quite old) to workshop.
- A journal and pen.
- Please bring a candle or some other way to set sacred, intentional space.
- An open and curious mind.
- Something to drink.
What You’ll Learn
- How to approach your dreams so you won’t send them running for the hills
- How to help yourself remember your dreams
- The core tenets of my approach to dream work, including the art of imaginative seeing and how to tap into this playful energy
- Three specific ways that you can work with your dreams, which we will play with and workshop in the class
- The importance of recurring dreams
Your Not-Super-Mysterious Host
I am Linda Katz. A wild feminine life coach, writer, Qoya movement teacher, and dream whisperer.